a Home Hospice Paediatric Nurse
Struggling either with multiple disabilities or facing the end of their lives, our young patients deserve the best. The care provided by the Star PALS team is provided at nominal charges for all eligible children and young adults regardless of race, religion, nationality or financial status. Star Pals is a paediatric palliative care programme run by HCA Hospice Care.
We are looking for people to join this highly dedicated team of experienced and qualified professionals, defined by sunshine personalities and a deep compassion for the medically ill. Join us if you want to make a difference to those who have everything to live for but so little time left. If you have been searching for satisfying work which will give you greater autonomy and involvement in direct patient care, look no further.
You will be making a remarkable difference as you go on home visits to perform medical evaluations and render initial management of patients and their caregivers. You will also be part of a big team of multi-disciplinary professionals comprising of doctors, nurses, medical social workers and counselors in providing holistic and family-centered care to our patients at home all day, seven days a week.
Your professional development is our utmost concern. Understanding that this is a very specialised field, training and supervision is available when you join us. The organisation is always keen to support your endeavours to enhance your skills and experience further.
- State Registered Nurse with a valid Practicing Certificate issued by Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
- Experience in Oncology or Palliative Care is an advantage
- Any previous Paediatrics experience will be most helpful
- Able to multi-task and passionate in caring for patients in their home environment
- Independent, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
The above position is open to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents only.
If you are ready to make a difference and be part of team with a higher calling, please submit your application to email@example.com with the following details:
- Detailed curriculum vitae with a recent passport-size photograph
- Expected remuneration
- Two references ideally from ex-supervisors or co-workers
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.